Project Support Administration Assistant
· Working across various customer relation management systems, keeping them updated for audit purposes.
· Updating online and paper based customer files whilst uploading supporting information
· Producing reports using information extracted from customer systems.
· Answering telephone calls in a polite and professional manner, recording messages effectively and passing them on to the relevant team member.
· Working with Excel spreadsheets
· Data inputting
· Dealing efficiently with queries via email, telephone, etc.
· Filing customer records
· Scanning files and documents and uploading to relevant customer management system.
· Attending meetings as and when required by the project
· Operating IT systems and related software used by DWDT;
· To act as part of the wider team to take forward the aims and objectives of DWDT;
· To undertake all duties in compliance with DWDT’s policy on equal opportunities and all other relevant guidelines of good practice and statutory requirements;
· To operate within the guidelines of DWDT;
· To carry out any other duties consistent with the responsibilities of the post.
Please see Person Specification below.
To apply please email a CV and Covering letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is Thursday 28th June. Interviews to be held on Tuesday 3rd July.
Doncaster West Development Trust is fully committed to ensuring equality in employment opportunities, and recognises the benefits of a balanced and diverse workforce.
We aim to achieve equality of employment opportunities by ensuring that full and fair consideration is given to all applications, and welcome candidates of any age, sex, race, religious belief and ability.
We have been recognised for our efforts in actively promoting equal opportunities by being awarded the 'positive about disabled people' status, which is a committment to the following principles :-
- To interview all applicants with a disability who meet the minimum criteria for a job vacancy and consider on ability.
- To ensure there is a mechanism in place to discuss, at any time, but at least once a year, with disabled employees what we can do to make sure employees can develop and use their abilities.
- To make every effort when employees become disabled to make sure they stay in employment.
- To take action to ensure that all employees develop the appropriate level of disability awareness needed to make our commitments work.
- Each year, to review our commitments and what has been achieved, to plan new ways to improve on them and let the Job Centre Plus know about our progress and future plans.
We continually monitor our equality policies and procedures, to ensure that they are in accordance with current legislation and best practice.
Please note some posts will be subject to DBS checks.