Enterprise Coach (Full-time)
Doncaster West Development Trust (DWDT) is seeking to recruit a full time Enterprise Coach to work with unemployed or economically inactive individuals, helping them to seek employment, to move into further training and education, or to return to work via self-employment. The role will operate across the Sheffield City Region. The post is funded by Big Lottery and the European Social Fund as part of the Building Better Opportunities, Doing Good Business Programme.
Hours: Full time (37 hrs per week). Flexible, to include evening and weekend work as and when required.
Salary/Fee: £23,000 to £26,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
Term: 9 months, fixed term (until 30th September 2018)
How to apply: Please contact Hazel Woodward, 01709 866466,
email@example.com to obtain role description and application form.
Application deadline : 5pm Friday 1st December 2017
Doncaster West Development Trust is fully committed to ensuring equality in employment opportunities, and recognises the benefits of a balanced and diverse workforce.
We aim to achieve equality of employment opportunities by ensuring that full and fair consideration is given to all applications, and welcome candidates of any age, sex, race, religious belief and ability.
We have been recognised for our efforts in actively promoting equal opportunities by being awarded the 'positive about disabled people' status, which is a committment to the following principles :-
- To interview all applicants with a disability who meet the minimum criteria for a job vacancy and consider on ability.
- To ensure there is a mechanism in place to discuss, at any time, but at least once a year, with disabled employees what we can do to make sure employees can develop and use their abilities.
- To make every effort when employees become disabled to make sure they stay in employment.
- To take action to ensure that all employees develop the appropriate level of disability awareness needed to make our commitments work.
- Each year, to review our commitments and what has been achieved, to plan new ways to improve on them and let the Job Centre Plus know about our progress and future plans.
We continually monitor our equality policies and procedures, to ensure that they are in accordance with current legislation and best practice.
Please note some posts will be subject to DBS checks.