How To Become a Member of DWDT
DWDT is an independent voluntary sector organisation and a not for private profit company limited by guarantee.
To become a Member of DWDT we ask you to:
1. Support DWDT's commitment to the social, economic and environmental regeneration of communities. Examples of support provided by Members include:
- Opportunities for working in partnership on projects and related funding bids
- Opportunities to reach a new client group or develop new services
- Practical support i.e. contacts, accommodation use, discounted goods/services etc. to assist DWDT achieve its aims and objectives
2. Familiarise yourself with DWDT's Memorandum & Articles of Association (these can be inspected on request at DWDT's office).
Applying for Membership
If you/your organisation would like to become a Member of DWDT, please contact us 01709 866466 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org